Wednesday, November 16, 2011

strangers, tramps and thieves.



Observations:


If you encounter a kidnapper, go willingly.
A thief, do not claim it;
A stranger, know him better.
All vagabonds seek chambers in the heart.




A SLEEPING GODDESS | "I dreamt I was in a parked car. Two guys, one black and one white, were around my car. They stole the locks on the car. I held on to my purse, honking my horn. To my right were other people in parked cars. It was at night."

dream's interpretation | All energies and potentials are immobilized by a niche, space, or status in waking life (yourself and the other parked persons).  Ideas of this situation are dim and misleading (nighttime setting).  Spiritual forces sent to overturn this predicament cannot be locked out.  Open your mind to change.

A SLEEPING GOD | "I was walking with a stranger.  We go by people in a wedding party, doing some rush photography. There is a black homeless man sitting there. Someone says to me that it doesn't seem right that they are right by where the homeless man was taking those opulent photos.  As we walk away, I see an older black man sitting in an older, classic car with a wedding party. "

dream's interpretation | A walk with a stranger reveals the unknown course.  Rushing to prove completion and accomplishment now (rush photography) leaves important information out of the picture.  It is wrong to shun and impoverish inconvenient aspects of your Self; there will come a better way, with these components included (the 'older' future black man, now in a wedding).  Resist the urge to act at this time. 

A SLEEPING GODDESS | "A handsome stranger seemed to know me personally. He hugged me and when I asked who he was, he said he was a submarine driver. That clued me in. I got away but another girl was taken. I ran to the others gathering, and I pointed out two people who were wearing black and red shirts as the kidnappers. Someone asked me how I knew it was them, and I said, by the clothing, that was how I recognize people."

dream's interpretation | Attractive ideas and opportunities cannot be embraced, because they could drive towards deeper emotional experiences (a submarine driver) (underwater; driven by emotional influences).  Part of yourself desires connection (the kidnapped girl), but the mind instinctively interprets such ideas as a threat. Arousal and alarm (red) caused by any contact with the unknown (black) is not necessarily a threat.  Evolve your personal boundaries.

A SLEEPING GODDESS | "In my dream, the main character on a set was a princess. The antagonist is another girl dressed like her, who also wanted to be a princess. The princess chased after her in some sort of maze.  A rescue helicopter arrives, and throws down a rope. The princess held on, and below are calm waters as the helicopter lifted up. We did a Take 2. Everything was the same except in the end, the princess just looked up at the helicopter and refused to take the rope. I think this time she knew or realized it was also an antagonist."

dream's interpretation | Putting on the airs of one that is valuable and privileged was ruined by some enviable individual who stole the show (the antagonist!).  Reclaiming the spotlight has no straight-forward solution (the maze).  Lost within the twisted, distorted reasoning of narcissism, help and rescue comes by accepting the precepts of higher powers (rescue helicopter's rope), and thereby ascending into higher understanding (calm waters).  If "the princess" remains indignant, salvation will be construed as another threat to the ego's phony self-conception, and all is lost.  Choose wisely.