Wednesday, November 23, 2011

rigid thinking, harsh hearts


Observations:

Rigid thoughts are made out of water.
Lithe emotion fuels unbending illusions.
Help is on the way; air is just beyond,
Walk right through the iron walls.



A SLEEPING GOD | "I tour a place built entirely of plastic.  Plastic perimeter, plastic houses, made of see-through plastic wood.  I realize this has something to do with Three Mile Island, or some type of nuclear strike.  People near the plastic houses go underground for cover. They literally pull the earth, the dirt and the trees over themselves like a blanket."

dream's interpretation | Life has somehow become limited to dwelling within an artificial identity (plastic perimeter and plastic housing).  The mental construct itself must be eradicated: global transformation of your identity shall occur.  Do not shore up your defenses, against messages from heaven you interpret as destructive.

A SLEEPING GODDESS | "I see a cartoon 'Prince Charming' swim for treasure. He goes above water and everything turns from cartoon to the real world. We put the treasure on a bed, and I had to cover it and lie on it because several mean girls were trying to take it from me."

dream's interpretation | An ideal companion is expected to fulfill all your needs and Self-validation -- the value (treasure) he easily picks up, deep down. An unrealistic mentality (cartoons) will not allow value to be placed on the many talents and character traits you possess, shown as the 'mean' girls that are not allowed to interfere with your value placement.

A SLEEPING GODDESS | "I went to a lab to work on a project.  The lab monitor knew I was bipolar. (I am in real life.) My female friend worked on a crossword.  A guy wouldn't do his part. It lead to him being killed by a gangster and me getting shot by the gangster as well.  I ran into a room, where my brother was waiting.  We both suddenly possessed a pink quartz crystal.  He put them together, and they formed a shape like a hawk."

dream's interpretation | Experimenting with love is an important task at this time (the project).  A negative self-assessment (the knowing lab monitor) rigidly pre-fills your ideas of what is possible (the friend filling in the crossword), ideas that are ultimately unhelpful.  Think outside the box; such a self-conception should be "shot down".   Rather, the love a woman has to give, combined with the love of a male she can identify with (the pieces of quartz held by you and your brother respectively) creates Love with all its original, liberating heights (the hawk).

A SLEEPING GODDESS | "From a balcony I spot a homeless guy.  I hear he's mentally insane and out to kill.  He has a gun and he's shooting at me, but I manage to just get grazed by his bullets.  This leads to a chase around a house.  I get trapped in a room and try to dial 911 but can't.  By now he's going to break down the door, so I jump through the window and find my boyfriend with a gun trying to catch the guy too.  Finally the guy and I are in a backyard and I'm shooting, but my bullets seem to bounce off him."

dream's interpretation | Balconies grant dreamers a better view of their issues. You are refusing to accommodate your mate's needs (the homeless man), interpreting his demands as "crazy". You feel his assertions are being forced on you (shooting at you), though you may be apathetic, barely affected by his viewpoint (bullets grazing).

The chase represents the hounding issue.  Should you acknowledge information you are avoiding and shutting out?   The way you are reacting is invalid (unable to dial 911).  Coming back with demands of your own (the armed, 'ideal boyfriend' you've animated) once more only causes arguments to bounce off the other party and go unheard.  Stop and reflect.