Wednesday, November 9, 2011

death and destruction.


Observations:


Disaster is not what it seems.
Knocked-over brine is replaced with nectar & potion.
Time reveals the full consequences of Loss,
And its true identity: Restoration.



A SLEEPING GODDESS | "I dreamt of a big black bear jumping through very clear windows, into a living room which I believe was where I lived. Shattered glass everywhere. The bear landed right in front of me, and at first I was fearful but then all of a sudden there was calmness. We became attached and I think I may have tamed him."

dream's interpretation | A great and powerful force has arrived, to shatter your rigid beliefs and psychological barriers. In the end you will find that it has opened up your perspective.  What once seemed soul-destroying will be remembered as an act of grace.

A SLEEPING GODDESS | "In my dream the whole world was shaking! Everything was so loud; buildings were crashing or falling into sink holes.  I distinctly remember the road had cracked in front of me and the other side of the earth was raising up. I woke up in total shock and fear."

dream's interpretation |  Earth-shattering disaster heralds massive alterations in the dreamer's identity and thinking. The once solid foundation for your views and assumptions have given way. As the former course you were on is destroyed, a new, higher course is raised before your eyes.  Ascend it.

A SLEEPING GODDESS | "I am in a basement with other people. Something has been stolen. The thief is just outside. Pushing through my fear, I force the door open to confront the thief. I am surprised by a large group of shrouded people. I say to them, “You have stolen our prayers!” But I immediately realize everything is okay, nothing was stolen. I go back inside."

dream's interpretation | Powerful reassurances are flowing into your subconscious.  You are not robbed of your hopes, dreams and aspirations; confront these feelings, and realize that nothing is lost: its is simply evolving, and cannot be grasped concretely at this time (in the hands of the unknown; cloaked forms). Be still, open, and receptive while it is redeveloping.

A SLEEPING GOD | "Female friends had just given birth to beautiful children. I was doing everything I could to avoid seeing the actual baby.  Then I was traveling, not sure where I was headed, and I come upon unfamiliar coffee shops.  It's important, to me if not to you, that you realize these were old-fashioned, diner-styled coffee shops. These places consisted of people speaking about topics I could not, and did not try very hard to hear.  Occasionally a friend I hadn't really seen since the cancer diagnosis would invite me inside to join them and their new friends. I never wanted to join. It was all just too uncomfortable.

I was swept into an intense conversation. One person in this row of walking, talking, philosophers kept grabbing me by my arms and asking me how many times I had died. He asked these questions in relation to Christmas, somehow. I think it reflected something in my psyche about missing my parents and preparing to miss my wife."

dream's interpretation | Do not ignore the truth of where you are headed: not to oblivion, but to an upcoming rebirth (the beautiful babies).  Be open and receptive to the gentle heart-to-heart of guiding forces, who wish to inform you of all things about your upcoming departure. Do not feel uncomfortable with what they have to say, especially what conflicts philosophically with what we here have taught you comes after death.  Let the strange truth take a hold of you, that death is not the illusion of loss and separation we have taught you. You may need to realize that existence (Life) is one inspiring, never-ending story; replace your sorrow with joy and solace, like the pure joy felt on Christmas Day.